Sunday, August 30, 2009

TEN EMBARASSING THINGS THAT MAKE ME NOT SO GIRLY……

1.) Till the age of 16, I didn’t know how to hold a kajal pencil. Today thankfully the situation is well taken care of.

2.) I am really lazy in going to the parlour – and I don’t think a manicure cures all your problems.

3.) I bite my nails -- and can never manage to have decent length nails. I can not reapply nail polish even when it gets chipped.

4.) Sometimes when I’m late for college, I run to college in my blue bathroom slippers, even if they do not match and I don’t care much about them. I often bundle my hair in a bun and if am on a three four day holiday, I may not comb them for that duration.

5.) Sometimes on a two to three day holiday, I think it is okay to take a late bath (8 or 9 clock in the night) or none at all, if u have an air conditioner in reach and good movies to watch.

6.) Except winters, when skin chaps and cracks, I never use any kind of skin cream on any body part. No not even some face moisturising cream after washing my face. i bought a body lotion some two months back – its seal still isn’t broken .

7.) I love make up, but I can never bother to wear it daily.

8.) I think using the loofa for taking a bath is a pain --- dead skin or no, it is stupid to take a bath for that long regularly. Sometimes like today, I take a three hour bath.

9.) I often leave shampoo and/or conditioner in my hair – I can never rinse it out completely

10.) I generally hate shopping. I shop once and then I’m done for a couple of months till the next emergency. i do like to help out my friends for shopping though .


some harmless secrets – which dim the pink from the girly blog ………

8 comments:

Udita said...

heheheh...

yeah i can be a witness to all of these points...specially the one about combing your hair and taking a shower...its a pain to make her do these two things on a holiday!!

Bejin Hakumei said...

I like these new shades of the 'girly' bitch.

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

@udita : very funny , holidays are meant to relax , not for going around frolicking . and i didnt bother doing nythign , coz with an angel beside me i wld luk like an ogre nyway !!!!

lol
nice to see u here woman !!

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

@bejin : i wld always want to be more of the woman for u , my master , ever sexy bejin

Bejin Hakumei said...

Don't bother, slut. You're mine anyway.

\\377//

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

kewl ....u kill the romance , but ir intensity drives me crazy

Sanjukta said...

haha,can relate to quite a few of the things u wrote..it's a pain in d neck doing some of those stuff!! >_<
it's sure not easy being a part of the girl -species x_X

& ugh,looks like i interrupted the slutty convo but I HAD to comment! :P

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

hi sanjz nice to c u here girl