Monday, February 8, 2010

BOOBIES CAUGHT IN A BLACK BRA AND GREEN SKINNY :)

I LITTLE REALISED WAHAB COULD MAKE ME FEEL SO --EH . A SIMPLE GREEN TOP BOUGHT FROM ONE OF THE SHADY SHOPS OF M BLOCK MADE ME AWARE OF MY BOSOM :)

YES - FOR THOSE WHO READ - IT IS INDEED ANOTHER CHEAP VERY DEVIKA-ISH POST. LETS TALK ABOUT BOOBIES AND BOOBY TRAPS .

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I SET OUT TO SEE MY FRIEND SAUMYA - FOR LACK OF CLEAN BRAS - OUT CAME MY BLACK BRA AND MY RELATIVELY VERY ORDINARY GREEN TOP . REMARKABLY - THE VERY MOMENT I HAD IT ON , MY ROOMIES VERY CONVENIENTLY TOLD ME HOW INAPPROPRIATE IT LOOKED . WE DIVED HEADFIRST INTO THIS BIG ARGUMENT ABOUT BLACK BRAS BEING SEXY WHICH ASTONISHINGLY MY ROOMIES DENIED .(I CONTINUE TO HOLD THE BELIEF LIKE MANY OTHER SANE WOMEN WITH NO ISSUES WITH THEIR SEXUALITY THAT A BLACK BRA MAKES YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF -)

ANYWAY - HOLDING TIGHTLY TO MY LITTLE WALLET - I SET OUT TO BOARD A BUS , WHERE I MET WITH A COMMON DELHI PHENOMENA (LOUD HOOLIGANISH BOYS ON MOTORBIKES WHO GIVE U A SCARE FROM THEIR ROUGISH BIKE HORNS.)- THE BUS RIDE WAS UNEVENTFUL - A LITTLE BIT OF STARING (WE ARE USED TO THAT NOW !!)AND A LITTLE PUSHING . ULTIMATELY , SAVING 45 RUPEES AND QUITE LITERALLY MY DIGNITY - I WALKED BARING MYSELF TO THE MERCY OF DELHI SIGNALS - I LOOKED FOR MY FRIEND.

BITCH THAT SHE IS - THE FIRST THING SHE COMMENTED ON WAS MY CLEAVAGE . THEN CONTINUED A SERIES OF VERY RIDICULOUS COMMENTS FROM SAUMYA WHICH MADE ME RUN FROM HER EVERY FEW SECONDS (LOUD VULGAR COMMENTS ON HER PART ON THE ROVING EYES OF SEEMINGLY INNOCUOUS GENTLEMEN)THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON WAS PASSED SUCH. THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS RUNNING INTO MY MOTHER WHO PROPERLY TOLD ME OFF ABOUT THE INAPPROPRIATENESS OF THE SHIRT .

COMING BACK TO THE PG - OUR LOCAL PERVS SHILPI AND DRISHNI CONFIRMED MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE BLOUSE INDEED BEING TOO REVEALING - THERE JESTS AT MY CHEST WERE AMUSING ALBEIT A LITTLE IRRITATING .

THE QUESTION TO BE ASKED AFTER THIS LONG BORING RANT IS -- HOW REVEALING IS TOO REVEALING ? SHOULD WE NEXT STAPLE OUR SHIRT COLLARS TO OUR SKIN ? AND DOES MEN STARING AT OUR CHEST REALLY BOTHER US ? HELL - IF I CANNOT WEAR A FULL SLEEVED DECENT SHIRT I MIGHT AS WELL DEPORT MYSELF TO SAUDI ARABIA . MY BREASTS ARE MY PROPERTY - AND NO , THE IDEAL ARGUMENT THAT IF I SHOW THEM I HAVE NO RIGHT TO OBJECT WHEN PEOPLE SEE THEM DOES NOT APPLY HERE. A WOMAN - DRESSES FOR HERSELF NOT FOR OTHERS. LIKE THE KNC STREET PLAY GIRLS SAY - THAT WHEN A MAN ZIPS OUT HIS PENIS TO PEE ON THE STREET I DO NOT SHAME HIM OF HIS DIGNITY - NO MAN/WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WHORE FOR ENJOYING THE WAY I LOOK , THE WAY MY BODY FEELS . MY BREASTS ARE NOT THE NEXT POPULAR TELEVISON COMMERCIAL TO HIT THE SCREENS , THAT TOO WITHOUT ENTERTAINMENT TAX . MY GIRL FRIENDS NEED NOT TELL ME THAT IM A SLUT FOR WEARING A PARTICULAR ITEM OF CLOTHING , MY MOTHER SHOULD NOT LECTURE ME ON THE NORMS OF THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN , I SHOULD NOT FEAR RAPE AND PERSECUTION ONLY BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE A WOMAN WHO LIKES TO DRESS WELL.

SO YES - I THINK BLACK BRAS ARE SEXY - YOUR BOOBS LOOK SO MUCH BETTER IN A BLACK BRA. YES I AM NOT FLAT AND I LIKE TO DRESS WELL. NO , REVEALING CLOTHES AND LOOKING GOOD ARE NOT LIMITED TO SUPERMODELS AND PROSTITUTES . NO , I AM NOT "EASY" IF I HAPPEN TO HAVE VISIBLE CLEAVAGE. AND NO - IM NOT MEANT FOR PUBLIC DISPLAY . TO EVERY MAN - HAVE RESPECT FOR ME AND TO EVERY WOMAN , HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR BODY AND LASTLY TO ALL THOSE QUESTIONING EYES - I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE .

15 comments:

Priya said...

i couldn't have put it a lot of stuff you said better myself. I see a lot of KNC inspiration there eh? :P
but i love it~!
Muah!

Udita said...

okay...nobodycould have talked about feminism in a more subtle way!
luv the post ;)

Anonymous said...

a little more than dat devu...u know what its not the question why we think so...the question has to be reverted back to think as to how we r made to believe to think so.....its us..n mind u only us...who can change this....n yes...if loving myself more than anyone makes me a BITCH...then yup...i am one!!!!

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

@priya udita and teja: luv u guys mann !!!

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

oops i guess the devu post was bilala - luv u bilala!!

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

the various comments made to this post --- on facebook !!!
Ira Anand Yo woman!
I always check your blog. You needn't send me reminder links.
^ Nice girl Ira-Chan.

PS: Even when you stopped checking your own blogs and were Facebook-ing your life away like a loser, I kept a watch.... See More
PPS: Pardon the retarded grammar and say thank you! :P


Jai Kris Young and Angry Shobha De. : )

Luv it Devika........U make me proud..........I m so totally in luv wid what u hv written..............I cn relate 2 it for I end up earning such comments and luks when I roam about the streets in my deep-cut sphagettis and halters.......but, hell I dun't care..........It's m body, my boobs and I will wear what I like cos I m dressing up for meself and not for others........luv ya.......u totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an awesomely worded...woderfully stated..and simply explained piece of thought..which is so very true...the question now really is how do we really change ourselves????....i think u have really taken the first step my dear..chhotu..i respect u for this....love ya :)

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

the various comments made to this post --- on facebook !!!
Ira Anand Yo woman!
I always check your blog. You needn't send me reminder links.
^ Nice girl Ira-Chan.

PS: Even when you stopped checking your own blogs and were Facebook-ing your life away like a loser, I kept a watch.... See More
PPS: Pardon the retarded grammar and say thank you! :P


Jai Kris Young and Angry Shobha De. : )

Luv it Devika........U make me proud..........I m so totally in luv wid what u hv written..............I cn relate 2 it for I end up earning such comments and luks when I roam about the streets in my deep-cut sphagettis and halters.......but, hell I dun't care..........It's m body, my boobs and I will wear what I like cos I m dressing up for meself and not for others........luv ya.......u totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an awesomely worded...woderfully stated..and simply explained piece of thought..which is so very true...the question now really is how do we really change ourselves????....i think u have really taken the first step my dear..chhotu..i respect u for this....love ya :)

vikram said...

Was googling something about boobies when I stumbled onto this!..
>>> A WOMAN - DRESSES FOR HERSELF NOT FOR OTHERS.
Tired of listening to this line in feminist movies, novels etc. You know what, A BOY - OGLES FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE NOT WITH AN INTENT TO EMBARASS YOU.
Frankly speaking, I never miss a chance of ogling at a well endowed figure. After all why do you think we have nude paintings in museums ? It's humans' basic instinct to enjoy the beauty in nature and I think I'm within my rights to see and enjoy whatever is in my field of vision, unless I physically abuse the person I'm ogling at. As for your 'peeing penis' analogy, I won't mind anybody looking at mine either, if I am peeing on the street.

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

dear vikram /perv
thnx for giving us feminist sum perspective. but u knw sumthing , ur pleasure shld not infringe my rights and my body.
thats all that im saying ---

vikram said...

dear whatever-devil,
Not every woman feels embarrassed about being stared at. Many of my female friends have actually confessed they quite enjoy it. If you feel awkward, it's your own problem. If you want a right to feel offense just at being stared, you better migrate to Saudi or the Paki-land. The land of kamasutra might seem a bit too licentious to you.
Hope this link helps to get some more 'perspective' - Go Topless!

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

dear brother - im glad u think my blog is a place to tell me to nude up . but leme tell u sumthing - to be appreciated for the way u luk is different , to have ur boobs stared at by every man on the street is diff. and wat makes u think it is women in saudi who want to cover themselves up -- just bcoz i want to wear short skirts doesnt mean that im doing it for u to get a hard on,

seriously dude -- as in like really whatever !

devinaa said...

black bras are sexy....and girls who deny it are idiots...i agree totally if we have a good body which is solely our property then hell no one should tell us how to dress....recently i gave up all my kurtis...and in came series of short ..figure complementing tops...men are pervs so even if you are wearing a decent salwar kameez they would see ure bosom first...(research prooves that)
devika...super post

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

@devina: awwww thnx a tonne elder sis -- luvd the fact that u dropped by . .and good goin on the short tops :)

Sanjukta said...

didn't realize u had been activ agn ..cool post & lol, ur post just reminded me how mom alwaz cribs about my 'inappropriate' outfits!
Great work =)

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

sanjuktaaaaaa!!!! where have you been ?? why dont u give me ur email id -- whenver i write again id send u the link . plus are u on fb ??