Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MY TOP 10 ABSOLUTELY FUCKABLE GORGEOUS MEN :)

THESE MEN ARE SO DARN FUCKABLE - NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO DAMN GOOD- BUT FOR, THEY EXUDE SOMETHING MUCH MUCH MORE THAN JUST SEX APPEAL - THEY ARE THE FINEST SPECIMENS OF BEAUTY - AND I , HUMBLY BOW (IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE) INFRONT OF THEIR MAMMOTH GODLINESS .......

1.) JOHNNY DEPP : HE IS MY NUMBER ONE ! RIGHT DOWN FROM THAT SLIGHTLY - "IS THAT REALY HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE LIFE " LOOK , TO HIS VERY UNDERSTATED GORGEOUSNESS , HIS SWEAR-TO-GOD-ILL-HAVE-SEX-WITH-YOU-EVEN-THOUGH-I-KNOW-YOU-HAVE AIDS INDUCING EYES .... I SALUTE YOU. A LOT OF HIS SEXINESS ARISES FROM THE MEN HE POTRAYS ON THE SILVER SCREEN --- I LOVE YOU , AND YES JOHNNY DEPP , IF YOU'D LET ME , I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR BITCH .......



2.) MILIND SOMAN : THIS MAN IS THE FINEST SPECIMEN OF THE INDIAN BEAUTY EVERYONE HAS HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT. EVERY TIME I SEE HIM , IM CONVINCED THAT WE DID DESCEND FROM THOSE GODLIKE ARYANS - TO HAVE THE GUTS TO POSE NUDE  IN INDIA !! MAN , HE IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST MODEL INDIA EVER PRODUCED. HE IS AGELESS - WITH HIS HAIR SCARY LONG , OR SHORT - HE LOOKS STUNNING . GIVE IT UP FOR MILIND SOMAN LADIES !


MILIND SOMAN


3.) JUDE LAW : I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO THAT JAW LINE !!!! I SO BADLY WANT TO OUCH HIS GORGEOUS FACE  ! JUDE LAW , WITH HIS BRIT ACCENT , HIS BRILLIANT EYES --- AND HIS EVER -SO-FUCKING-HOT JAW LINE IS NO 3. !
 


4.) HEATH LEDGER : ITS SUCH A PITY THAT HE IS NO MORE. HIS VOICE , HIS CRINKY EYES , AND OFCOURSE THAT SUPREME CONFIDENCE WHICH IS HIS VERY  PERSONA - MAKES THIS MAN VERY VERY GORGEOUS. I LOVE YOU HEATH - I REALLY DO . A TRULY AMAZING CASANOVA -- NO WONDER HE PLAYED THAT ROLE SUPERBLY

5.) GEORGE CLOONEY :   I THINK , IF THERE IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL MAN IN  ENTIRE HOLLYWOOD - IT IS GEORGE CLOONEY - HE DRIPS OF SEXINESS . HE APPEARS ULTRA COMFORTABLE WITH HIS ROLE AS A SEX SYMBOL - INFACT HE SEEMS TO BE LOVING IT. I KEEP PRAYING THAT HE  NEVER SETTLES DOWN , THE DAY HE DOES - MY HEART WILL BREAK. LOVE YOU CLOONEY !!




6.) RUSSEL CROWE : THERE IS A THING CALLED INTELLIGENT GOOD LOOKS. MAYBE , IM JUST IN LOVE WITH THE GLADIATOR HE PLAYED , OR IM THINKING OF JOHN NASH - OR IM JUST LOST IN THE INTENSITY OF THOSE BREATH TAKING BLUE EYES -- RUSSEL CROWE -   IS THE "MAN" I DREAM OF . IF HE ASKED FOR SUBMISSION ID GIVE IT TO HIM . RAW, RUGGED AND INTELLIGENT - RUSSEL CROWE IS THE MAN !!


7.)  HUGH JACKMAN : I THINK ITS WOLVERINE THAT MAKES ME SWOON AFTER THIS MAN !! HIS CLAWS , RUGGED MANLY SENSITIVITY , FACIAL HAIR (THOSE SIDEBURNS !!) HUGH JACKMAN IS A POTRAIT .  YOU NEED TO JUST GIVE UP YOURSELF TO HIM. YOU BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIAN MAN (AS IN LEOPOLD  FROM "KATE & LEOPOLD" ) YOU'RE HOTNESS PERSONIFIED - HORSE RIDING , CLAWS , AND ALL .


8.) KURT COBAIN : I THINK THE FALSE NOTION THAT A GUY SMOKING IS HOT - EMERGED HERE. TRUST ME FELLAS , IT LOOKS GOOD ON HIM NOT ON YOU. WITH HIS UNKEMPT HAIR , GUITAR , EXCELLENT MUSIC, DOPE KURT COBAIN IS EVERY GIRL'S ROCKSTAR DREAM . I SUBMIT


9.) BON JOVI : HE IS SEXY! PERIOD . HIS SMILE , AH IT  MAKES ME WANNA DIE IN ORGASMIC GLORY ......  JON BON JOVI -  IM TOTALLY LIVIN ON A PRAYER FOR YOU !



10.) SIMON WEBB : I CONFESS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR BLACK MEN - THEY LOOK SO MUCH MORE LIKE MEN SHOULD. SIMON - I WISH YOU WOULD DO MORE WITH YOUR LIFE THAN JUST LIVING OFF THE GLORY OF A  DEAD BAND . THIS MAN - IS UNADULTRATED SEX APPEAL !!!














































2 comments:

Arushi said...

I LOOOVVVVEEEEEEE Johny Depp!!!!
He would be my number 1 to 10 hands down!!! :D :D

Jude Law and George Cloony tie at 11th..
And I'd really like to trade Robert Patinson for Heath Ledger... :P

Hugs.. :D

Anonymous said...

OK her is my list
1. I will concede Jonny Depp is so sexy, and so real. I can imagine picking him up in a local pub and just fucking him all night!!!
2. Is tied with Eminem and Ed Norton, I know right? Super dark and a little bit scary, def need some toys!! And a safe word
. 3. Brad Pitt is still the finest specimen of a man, he looks like a statue of a Greek God all chissled and sweaty. Think Fight club ladies.
4. And this is crazy I know , but Vince Vaughn exudes manliness! And he' s huge! Look at his hands at 6 ft 5 or something like that, you know he's packing
5. JT he's so sexy and he doesnt take himself to seriously, that would be a fun , all weekend , " making love " not getting out of bed except to make breakfast and takeing a break to watch a silly movie like "Superstar"
6. OK I have a secret, I like OG " gansta rap" and if I could choose any brother to have some dirty, sweaty and I mean nastsy sex ! SNOOP DOGG let's smoke a big fatty and fuck like animals , hey and bring a friend... ( guy)
Like JT says "it aint gay if its a three way" lol
7. Lucky number 7 ,I would have to say would definetly agree Jude Law is fucking HOT !!
I love guys with a British accent.
8. This is starting to get hard. Oh I know , Robert Downey Jr. He has definetly come back , looking good ! More sherlock Holmes apposed tobiron man though.
9. And these to are now a bit too old! But i watched all three Godfather movies today and Al Pacino and Deniro holy shit! Back in the day . damn ....
I guess that's at least 10. This has beenvrunning through my mind a lot lately. Probably cause I'm 42 this year and at my sexual peak lol