Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE OBVIOUS HOT ...:)

THESE MEN WILL FETURE ON EVERYONE'LIST - THEY ARE THE "HOTTIES" -- SO HERE GOES THE LIST

11.) GERARD BUTLER : OOO THE ABS !! THE CHOICE OF MOVIES - FROM 300 TO P.S. I LOVE YOU (WHICH WOULD HAVE SUCKED A LOT MORE IF THIS MAN WAS NOT THERE !) - BUTLER IS HERE TO STAY ON THE HOTNESS METER !

12.) LEONARDO DI CAPRIO : WE CAN SAFELY TERM THIS MAN SUFFERING FROM THE - I WILL-LOOK-GORGEOUS-NO-MATTER-WHAT -AGE-I-MAY-BE . HE WON OUR HEARTS AS JACK IN TITANIC AND NOW HE IS WOOING WOMEN WITH HIS GROWN AVATAAR . I LOVE YOU LEO - AND "I'LL NEVER LET GO...."

13.)  MATT DAMON : WETHER HE BE THE GOOFY CHARACTER (OCEANS , OR TALENTED MR RIPLEY) OR THE SUAVE INTELLIGENT GUY IN THE BOURNE SERIES AND GOOD WILL HUNTING - HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS -  THOUGH HE IS NOT TRADITIONALLY GOOD LOOKING - DAMON HAS AMAZING SEX APPEAL !

14.) BRAD PITT  : WHAT DO I SAY BOUT HIM ? I THOUGHT HE WAS OVERRATED - THEN I REALLY LOOKED AT HIM AND REALIZED - I WAS WRONG !!! AMAZING BOD , AMAZING ACTOR & AMAZING SCANDALS !(WILL NEVER FORGIV ETHE SON FO A BITCH FOR LEAVING JEN AN !)


15.) ERIC DANE : WILL BE HONEST - HAD'NT REALLY EVER THOUGHT SO MUCH BOUT HIM , BUT MAN GOOGLES HIM TODAY -- HE IS ONE EYE-CANDY DOCTOR . A MAN IN MEDICINE - SO EASY ON EYES - SICKNESS WOULD GO AWAY ON ITW OWN (HAVING SUFFERED FROM AN UNGLY INFERIORITY COMPLEX) .



16.) MARLON BRANDO : WELL - IM NO ONE TO WRITE BOUT A LEGEND. YOU ARE EXTREMELY HOT MR. BRANDO - I THINK , I HAD THE HOTS FOR YOU EVEN AS THE GODFATHR -- BUT WELL , MAYBE THAT WAS JUST YOUR ACTING. AN ANGEL - A TRUE ONE SENT STRAIGHT FORM HEAVEN , AND WITH HIS TALENT - HE PROVED HIMSELF TO HAVING SURELY BELONGED TO ONE FO THE MUSES TOO



17.) JAMES FRANCO : WHO THOUGHT HARRY OSBORNE COULD WELL TURN OUT TO BE THIS MAN ?NOT ME ! I ALWAYS THOUGHT COMPARED TO THAT SAD SPIDY GUY THIS ONE LOOKED BETTER. THEN I SAW MILK - AND THEN EMERGED CURLY LOCKED TRISTAN - LASHING AT MY HEART -  YOU'RE GORGEOUS AND YOU KNOW THAT MY MASCULINE GOLDILOCKS !


18.) BRADLEY COOPER : HE IS THE NEW MAN - BUT  I LIKED HIM ,SINCE THE DAY I SAW HIM IN KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL - A SUPER  FLOP SHOW THAT WAS STOPPED AFTER AIRING THE FIRST 13 EPISODES OR SO. STILL , COOPER WITH HIS CALIFORNIA TANNED BODY AND BABY BLUES TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.




19.) JOHN ABRAHAM : SEX GOD! SEX GODD (* encore *) !! SEXXXX GODDDDD !!! --- "you shook me all night long !!!"  HE IS A DEMIGOD WHEN IT COMES TO EARTH BEAUTY. JOHN ABRAHAM YOU;RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN EVER !!




20.) ERIC BANA :  I JUST HAVE TO SAY ONE THING  - "AREY BANAAAAA, KABHI IDHAR TO AAAANAAAAA!!" p.s. : i don;t think iv seen a better screen kisser.








No comments: