Saturday, May 29, 2010

THE OLD SCHOOL GOOD LOOKIN...

THOSE GREEK GODS , WHO ROCKED OUR WORLDS AND OUR IMAGINATION...

41.) DEV ANAND: I KNOW NOW ALL OF US WANT TO BELIEVE HE IS CRAZY – BUT DUDE, APART FROM HIS CINEMATIC GENIUS – I SAY LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS FACE – YOU WILL BE SPELLBOUND !

42.) TOM HANKS : DUDE – YOU WILL GET MAIL FROM ME !! LOVE YOU HANKS !!!

43.) BRETT LEE : AAA MAIN TUMARA HOON , TUMARA HI RAHOONGA -- WE NEED HIM BACK IN CRICKET !! (THOUGH YOU BETTER NOT TRY TO OUT MY TEAM !)

44.) JOHN STAMOS : UNCLE JESSE - I WILL BE SO HAPPY LOVING YOU !!

45.) BILL CLINTON : ONE SUPER GOOD LOOKING PREZ THE AMERICANOS FOUND :p

46.) RYAN GOSTLING : I THINK HE IS VERY CUTE – BUT IF WAT I SAW OF HIM IN THE NOTEBOOK (AND TRUST ME ! THERES A LOT TO SEE THERE :O) YOU’RE DAMN HOT MISTER !

47.) CLINT EASTWOOD : RESPECT ! (TO YOUR HOTNESS SIRE !)

48.) BRENDAN FRASR : IF I WERE A MUMMY – I WOULD GO AFTER HIM !! QUITE LITERALLY (LEAVING YM HUSBAND AND CHILD I’D RUN , RUN LIKE HELL AFTER HIM !)

49.) DENZEL WASHINGTON : LIKE JAI SAID – YOU DON’T WRITE A LIST ABOUT HOT MEN WITHOUT PUTTING DENZEL ON IT !

50.) PIERCE BROSNAN : MY FAVOURITE BOND !! DAMNN HOT !

No comments: