Saturday, May 29, 2010

THE STRONG MEN

THE ONES WHO YOU KNOW CAN SWEEP U OFF UR FEET


81.) CHRISTIANO RONALDO : WOW ! IM NOT A FOOTBAL FAN - BUT I WISH I WAS !

82.) JEREMY BLOOM : THIS IS ONE REALLY HOT SWIMMER

83.) VIN DEISEL : INCREDIBLE SEXINESS !!

84.) SYLVESTOR STALLONE : I WISH HE’D QUIT THOSE RICKY MOVIES NOW – HE IS SPOILING HIS HOTNESS BY ALL THE WRINKLES !

85.) DANIAL CRAIG : WHY CANT ALL ACTUAL BAD MEN BE SO SUPER GOOD LOOKING ?

86.) VINOD KHANNA : DAKU DADDY !!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

87.) DHARMENDRA : AGAIN – CHECK OUT THE BALCK AND WHITE MOVIES AND THEN YOU;LL SEE . I HAVE NO CLUE HOW ALL HIS KIDS ARE SO BAD LOOKING

88.) SALMAN KHAN : LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM – YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE IS EASY ON THOSE EYES !

89.) CHRISTIAN BALE : BATMAN – DO RETURN !

90.) MATTHEW MCCAUNGHEY : I HOPE I GOT THE SURFER’S LAST NAME RIGHT – DOTN KNOW BOUT HIM AS AN ACTOR BUT HE SURE IS GOOD LOOKING


No comments: