Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IMAGINE THE MAYBE.

the thing that really puts me out of sorts - and believe you me there are one million things that do - but the one , that flummoxes me right now - is - HOW DO YOU CONTEND WITH BEING JUST YOU?
if i had been feeling better about things , happening all around me -i would have probably said something like - CAN U POSSIBLY BE ANYTHING BUT YOU ?

now , the answer to the latter half of my present rant , would definitely be A  YES.  eventually, however one does turn into their real selves - you will fart eventually , you will pick your nose , you will forget to say excuse me after u sneeze and you will definitely stop paying attention to things that the other person is saying. but , transitory visits to others  worlds are possible  - and done by almost all of us , on a very regular basis .

there are so many things i want to be right now - i want absolutely clear skin , i want to be three inches taller , i want to be some odd 30 kilos lighter , i want longer straighter hair , i want the straight hair to curl too sometimes when i wish it , i want to be a kishore kumar song ,i want to be the spirit of theatre , i want to be brilliant and i want to be good and beautiful.

how do i be all these things ? for i will not take care of my hair, i will not stop eating , i will refuse to drag my ass to dramsoc meetings and i will  switch from kishore kumar to some equally awesome song.

my point is - that how do you control the many visions of you ? you as someone so not you ? how ? HOW ? HOW ?

maybe , i should learn to meditate - maybe then , i can control this ever assailing battle of the can -be -me's - maybe , wishing , and desiring , and ideas do grow boring after a while.

but why would you want to live like that ? where would be the fun ?

maybe , i could  start planning my blog posts, and not finish them in some 2 minutes of writing time flat - maybe.... i shld proof read them to remove the various typos that accompany nythign i write - maybe , i could do that , ...

but then, how would it remain anythign like me anymore ?

and it being anything but me , wld take away from its character , of being the evil spawn of my mind .

I HAVE EVEN FORGOTTEN WHAT I HAD STARTED THE POST WITH .... maybe , i should edit this post , so that someone who reads it (and there are , surprisingly, nice ppl who will read this) can make some sense of it -- or maybe , i can hit publish and finish the thing i started.

maybe........

2 comments:

Arushi said...

//eventually, however one does turn into their real selves - you will fart eventually , you will pick your nose , you will forget to say excuse me after u sneeze and you will definitely stop paying attention to things that the other person is saying.//

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!
I really like the topic.
And seriously, I love the honesty in your writings. :)

PS: Am I one of the 'surprisingly nice people'??? :P
just asking.. :P

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

UR EQUAL TO THREE OF THOSE NICE PEOPLE :))
INFACT , U MIGHT JUST BE THE NICEST OF THEM ALL :p