Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some people are so smart.
My problem with this obvious , though painfully sudden realisation is - that most people around me are so painfully smart. God has made me un-smarter than then (i know i should write less smarter here , but i am not smart hence i will hold no pretensions to it.) without giving me really pretty eyes , some amazing talent or even uncommonly big boobs. All i have , is the ability to watch them do the smart dance and feel bad for myself - and id not have that , thank you very much.

I have also decided to name my daghter - Seriohza . It is from Anton Checkhov's AT HOME , and i love the name.

This is a random blog post. Another reverie -  don't meet your friends if your ex started dating someone new but you my girl are still single. Specially , when you are the only one they can bash up and have fun with . It will not end well for you.

:)))

I am home. Everything is dull and there is no fun and i miss you ramla wahab , asnah anver and ofcourse my darling farnaaz khan.

3 comments:

Myself said...

"All i have , is the ability to watch them do the smart dance"
... and the ability to put your thoughts into words (and make it interesting). I think thats impressive, enough :)

Pajama Diaries said...

HAHAHHAHAAAAA. Bitch!!!!
**the ability to watch them do the smart dance and feel bad for myself ** god ! D! now you actually feel bad coz i did it!!! :D aww, sweety! we'll get MAAL for youuuu ..dont worry !!!

i miss you :s

PHOTOGENIC DEVIL said...

@myself : :))) thank you . it does make me feel better , but you know what i am talking about , the days when you just dont feel like anything you do is good enough.
please tell me your name , girl who writes awesome poetry from canada :))

@farnaaz : i am not sorry you did it. i am just sorry i wasnt in the pg to be the first one to be told :P